I'm looking for 1000 Facebook fans for my service (One page)
I need 20,000 Real Twitter followers (One account)
My goals is to have my website ranked on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] with 5 keyword/phrases.
- category : programming ,webdesign, tech.
- weblog : Publishing the articles and tutorials .
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- no junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
-- Expert understanding of Google & Panda Updates and how to work with them
- We are not interested in SEO Packages.
- Do not provide with monthly packages. I Just need a final quote.
- Payment will be only on Ranking based milestones.
- Any violations of terms of service or cause of profile deletion is not acceptable.
- You must have at least 5 feedbacks for related project
When you bid, we need following information in PM:
- Choose your project(s) (A,B,C)
- SEO Methods used (numbers and details required)
- Time frame
14 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 236 $ pour ce travail
===Don't waste your time & money buying fake/bot facebook fans, twitter followers at cheap rates. I'll solve your Facebook, Twitter, Social Networking & Internet Marketing needs!===