PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT FULL PAYMENT UNTIL RESULTS FULLY ACHIEVED!
1 Website, specific Keywords, 3 Month Time Frame
Payment will only be sent if results are achieved in 3 month time frame. See below for requirements to be paid.
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 4 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] (U.S) and [url removed, login to view] (AUST) for specific Medium to High competition keywords in 3 months. The same specific keywords are used for USA and AUST.
Need top 4 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for 1 website with specific keywords. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results. You must guarantee that the specific keywords will rank in the top 4 of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] on 1st page or no payment until these results are achieved.
Provide weekly report about link details, including page url, page title, link url, link anchor text and so on.
Link building is only one way.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
Google guidelines MUST BE followed and no way should be compromised
Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
No spam method(s) can be used
No BLACK HAT, NO GREY HAT or unethical SEO methods are to be used
No junk profile building techniques are to be used
No use of automated software or bots
No links come from spun contents
No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
No paid traffic sites
No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
Expert understanding of Google and it's Panda & Penguin Updates and how to work with them
Links must be from English language websites only
Links that are not approved must be replaced by the service provider
Links should be added to both homepage and inner pages and keep a natural ratio
Dofollow and nofollow link ratio
Link anchor text diversity
Maximum 3 links from one domain, 2 links from one page
NO outbound links
Must NOT cause penalisation by Panda, Penguin or other algorithm
Must be VERY EXPERIENCED, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results (so include contact info).
Timeline: 3 months
Payment: No milestone payment before resutlts.
If you can get website to top 4 in [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] by the end of 1st month, for the specific keywords, I will pay 30% of payment, with the remaining 70% of payment made at the end of 2 additional months of consistent 1st page, [url removed, login to view] and Google.com.au. top 4 results.
If it takes over 1 month to achieve & maintain top 4 ranking in [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] for the specific keywords, full payment will be submitted at the end of 3rd month, only if results are achieved by end of 3rd month. If the keywords are not in top 4 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved!
Webiste/page should stay on 1st page [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] ranking indefinitely within the top 4.
SEO/Linking strategies need to lift page rank to PR 5 or above by the end of the 3rd month.
28 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 216 $ pour ce travail
Hi, We are a SEO Professionals, We do SEO, SEM, Internet Marketing from Last 6 Year, Kindly Open the Message Board for Great SEO Packages on Lowest Price. Thanks
Google Panda & Penguin: criteria -:+ Backlink Program +Ranking/Visitor/Traffic+7 years experience+an excellent offer, Please View PMB for further details!