We are looking for 100 .edu & .gov links to our travel site.
If you are going to use blog comments, they must be on pages with less than 10 outbound links - otherwise they will not be counted. The blog comments must be at least 30 words relevant to your post. The 100 backlinks will be for one travel website with 4 different anchor text (will be provided).
All Edu / Gov Links need to be
- One way links
- Permanent Links: You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement
- Links must be placed only on English websites
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc
- No black hat or Grey hat tactics
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
- The link must be LIVE immediately after creating it.
- All links must be One way non-reciprocal links.
- One link per domain.
- NO articles / directories
*** Detailed Excel file to be provided by you with all linking posts URLs once work is finished to be checked
Interested in long term partnership having more similar projects to do in the future.
Do not BID or message me if you cannot meet the requirements of this Project
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 134 $ pour ce travail
Hi, We are a professionally managed company specializing in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Link building and complete internet marketing solutions.