I’m looking for an experienced, skilled forum poster/contributor to promote our product.
Budget is $35 for 70 relevant forum posts on relevant forums.
There is a chance of long term work. In the future I would like to pay the right candidate
up to $1 per post, but I will be doing that only for excellent work.
Initially you will do 70 forum posts at $[url removed, login to view] as a test of your abilities and
rewards will increase after the trial period.
Poster must research the industry of our site, and relevant forums to post on (some guidance will be given). You must begin by building a credible account (if you don’t have one) before promoting us. You will be a forum contributor, not a spammer. You have to be smart with this. We cannot afford to be blacklisted by the forums. We want to increase reputation, not the other way around. If you don’t know how to do that, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
I understand that to build a credible account takes time. So I would like to start with 250 posts, and give you 4 weeks for the job to complete. Will pay for every 50 posts (on both forums), of which 25 can be replies, but 25 need to new threads (each new thread on both forums counted as one) with original content.
- The writers must be able to write on Fundamental and/or techincal reports in relation to Forex.
- Be able to submit 4 original Analysis reports (funamental or technical - technical is preferred) based on the current events (within last 24 hrs) of the Forex market. Each report must be at least 400 words long and be accompanied by a relevant image (for technical analysis reports, if a graph can be submitted then this would be of great advantage).
- Previous forum posting experience is in advance
- Perfect English, no spelling or grammar mistakes (broken English posts will not be accepted)
- Absolutely no automated posting, manual work only
- All post must be unique (your own) posts only. No copy and paste posts (no posts copied from some third parties
- Be relevant to a thread
- Do “soft sell”, promoting our product posts (when possible)
- Your posts cannot be simple acknowledgement such as 'thank you', 'brilliant, thank you' etc. Each post needs to add value. The average length of your post should be a couple of paragraphs per post. However, you shouldn't be to “ritualistic” about it. Some post may be a couple of lines and some post may be 3 paragraphs; Just like a “normal” person posts.
- Only approved posts, not deleted will be counted
I will need an excel report on your progress every day. Please include:
- Date when posted, URL of the post, Poster’s username. I check every link. All links must be working. All post should be approved.
The accounts you register and use for the posting must be passed on to us. Or we can provide you an account to do the postings and manage it for the tenure of your work.