The site focus is on informing those seeking to learn more about becoming a financial advisor and to encourage them to find specific course and further study information via Adword , Adsense and Affiliate links such as Quinstreet, Collegbound and others. It is planned that over time, with additional articles and posts, the site will become an authoritative reference for those looking to study and/or become a financial advisor.
The site is specifically targeting the US market and hence all monetization initiatives should be targeted accordingly.
Scope of work
The site is almost complete in terms of initial editorial content. All content has been written around key word search stings.
We are looking for someone to:
• Complete SEO work using existing content (key words will be provided)
• Establish accounts for Google Adwords, Adsense, Analytics, etc
• Research and advise on best education affiliate programs
• Subscribe and establish working relationship with affiliates
• Modify Wordpress theme as required to accommodate various ad codes
• Initiate back link building program
• Get the site ranked for its various search word strings
• Monetize the website
This is one of a number of sites under development. I am looking for a long term relationship with someone who can provide the above services and value add to the program as a whole. I need someone who can go above and beyond to make this and the other projects successful.
I am looking for an initial 20 hours per week for a 2 week trial period. If successful I would be seeking between 20 and 40 hours per week on a month to month basis.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $17/heure pour ce travail
the skills required to discharge this job is in me ,as I have done this type of job before at odesk before I switch to freelancer so please kindly approve my bid for excellent work.