We want anywhere from 10-20 videos created to promote our website and products. We sell “wedding rings” and want these products featured in these videos.
- We will supply you with a “theme” for each video. For example, the first video theme will be “Guaranteed for Life Wedding Rings”. This will; be about the wedding rings that we have featured in our section called “Guaranteed for Life Wedding Rings”.
- We will supply you with TIFF and/or JPG versions of the wedding rings we want promoted.
- In the example above, you can extract the text to use from the page in our website. For other themes, we will provide you with the text concepts.
- We can supply you with the music. As these are complete songs, you will need to edit these to work with each video (i.e. if the song is 5 minutes 40 seconds, and you only need 30 seconds, you will need to edit the song down to 30 seconds). If editing audio is not your forte, either we will edit the audio or we will ask you to find audio that fits with each video (we will most likely want Classical music).
- Each video should only be 30-45 seconds maximum.
- Each ring used in the video must link to the specific page of our website where the ring is sold. You will also need to link to our home page and also link to the artist’s website that created the music.
- These videos are intended to be used in our YouTube account and to be promoted in other websites that promote videos.
- You will be responsible for uploading the videos to YouTube and any other video accounts that will help get our website and products exposed.
- It is absolutely essential that you understand how to optimize the video content, description, tags, and keywords to assist us in getting high rankings in Google.
- It is absolutely essential that you understand how to use video to attract attention via YouTube and other websites to get our products exposed to people who shop for wedding rings.
1. Please provide us with 5 URLs to videos that you have created. We are only interested in videos that promote “products”. These products can be jewelry, clothing, cameras, electronics, food, etc.
2. Show us how your videos are promoting the products and website. In other words, show us the keywords used and their rankings in Google and/or show us that you have large amount of video views and followers.
3. Tell us what you “per video” price is.
4. Tell us approximately how long it will take you to create each video.
5. We have an “Animoto” account. Please tell us if you will use this or not need to use this.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $632 pour ce travail
Hello, We are experts in video, animation, graphics design and are working in this field for more than 4 years. We can easily provide you with your requirements. We request you to discuss this project in details with u Plus
i am a sound engineer and video editor with 7 years of experience ,i have done this kind of work before ,with the length that you said i can finish one video in 24 hours, please check your pm
Hi, Greetings! I've gone through your requirements to have a awesome design work and so glad to bid on the project as we have tremendous expertise. Kindly refer PMB .
Hi, I am a professional video designer. My work mainly involves social video marketing through Youtube. Please see your PM for all your Questions Answered. Regards, Dhruv
Hay-Hi Am professional Animator and VFX artist .and I would Really Like to know about this project can you send me more details to get to know with. And kindly see my work of animation and vfx
Web Technosoft is an IT solution provider firm. please consider us on this project. WEB TECHNOSOFT TEAM [login to view URL]
Hello, my name is Enrique. I do video, flash and music/sound projects. My website is [login to view URL] where you can find some samples of my multimedia works. Some samples similar to this project: a sofa youtube prom Plus
Hi, We are interested to apply on your job post. We value your interest and wish to introduce the services we provide. Modeo Media is a dynamic and interactive media agency experienced in creating fun yet compellin Plus
This is literally the most important decision you are going to make for your ring business. There are lots of places selling rings. What makes yours so special? You are in a saturated market...I know because in my ma Plus