This project is for 50 comments on PR5-PR1 pages (not sites) with text links from RELEVANT blogs.
IMPORTANT - COMMENTS MUST BE UNIQUE AND RELEVANT TO THE BLOG PAGE (no copy and paste such as "nice blog, thanks")
Please provide an example for this link - [url removed, login to view] with the anchor text as "Plumbers London"
This example does not have to be on a page rank page
I have multiple tradesmen related websites.
I will pay $2 per comment/link after verification so do not bid more than $100.
PR1-PR5 blog pages:
- PR of the page, not the site.
* RELEVANT blogs only.
* Comments must be relevant to the topic of the pages.
* The project must be completed within twenty days
* Language must be English.
* No more than 40 outgoing links per page.
* The anchor text must be varied but always contain the keyword. (we will supply information)
* One comment/link per domain only.
* All links must be placed manually. No use of automated systems or software of any kind.
* 70% of the links must be Do-Follow links
* Comments must be live and approved.
Payment & Terms:
* I reserve the right to refuse comments/links that in our opinion are unsuitable.
* 100% to be put in escrow before project start date.
* Payment released once all links are placed and verified.
I will require an update in Excel when 50% of the links are placed and another Excel for the rest. It will require the following information in 7 columns: (We will supply the website links and anchor text)
* Website name
* Website category/theme
* URL containing link
* Anchor text to be used
* PageRank of URL (of the linked page, not the main blog)
* Date comment/link placed
* DoFollow or NoFollow
Décerné à :
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 115 $ pour ce travail
Hi Hello, with 5 years of experience in SEO management, I am capable to increase your actual rankings for sure, please check PM for more details.
hello, are you serious to award this project here?then i can start it from [url removed, login to view] need to give any milestone before full [url removed, login to view] check your PMB