I have recently joined a global network marketing company that sells personal development products and seminars all over the world. My marketing campaign will be focused on quality lead generation, finding distributors who are interested in operating an online small business with huge profit potential. I am very new to marketing and require a bit of hand holding at the start to get me going.
Scope of work:
-Choosing best target markets
- Facebook PPC Campaign Setup
- Possible Google Adwords Campaign Setup
-Choosing best images and ad copy
-Measuring, analyzing and improving PPC Campaign performance.
-Choosing appropriate classified sites and posting on 100 sites. This includes registration, creating classified post and manual submission.
- Choosing appropriate sites and Press Release Submission on 25 sites. This includes assisting me in writing press release and manual submission to 25 sites
-Assisting with creating banner ads, choosing where to post, manual submission
- Article Posting on web 2.0 sites: This includes assisting me with writing article and posting the same on 25 sites.
- Setup report
- Display URL and submission report
-Helping me to stay organized so I know where all my ads are at and how they're performing
Monthly Renewal: Based on performance and deliverables.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $450 pour ce travail
I will setup your PPC campaigns and perform the marketing tasks you specify. I have completed 7 Google AdWords Professional seminars in California, including Advanced Google AdWords 301 and 302. Please check my port Plus
Hi, I am AdWords certified by Google, with a great amount of experience in targeted Facebook advertising. PMB'd!