Hey so I'm seeing lots of these kinds of jobs being posted on here and have become really curious. So I'm going to give this a shot. I will provide Hosting, Domain and Adsense account. I'll even install Wordpress or Joomla (or whatever is recommended). I'll set the whole thing up with a nice template and all. I just want some adsense expert to pick a hot niche and optimise the site to bring in cash.
Here are the rules - pretty standard stuff:
- No black hat techniques - REALLY!!!
- Select a niche (excluding pharmaceuticals, gambling and porn) and just let me know
- Must be 100% within the Google TOS - REALLY REALLY!!! I like Google and want to stay in their goodbooks
- Traffic driven must be 100% real people - No bots... No Proxy... No Pay to Click...- REALLY REALLY REALLY!!!
- Content should be mostly original, no violation of copyright
- I'm free to use and change the content, I should have full control over what content appears on my site
- It would be cool to have some kind of automated content, though I don't mind checking in on it every couple of days to add stuff.
So your job will be to pick a niche and a domain name. I will buy the domain name and build the site (preferrably Joomla, but I'm open to suggestions), then you will step in and optimise my site for adsense and drive some legitimate traffic over.
I don't really need you to come right out and tell me your finer secrets of driving traffic - but I do need to know your general plan of how you will drive it to the site - I am NOT risking my adsense account.
Looking for freelancers with a proven track record. I'd like to see examples of work done in the past cause I'm still not entirely convinced of this kind of work.
BIDS WITHOUT PREVIOUS PROOF OF SUCCESS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. :)
Preference will be given to freelancers with feedback - not necessarily for adsense jobs, I just would like to know you have a track record of good work. This is not a requirement, I'm just letting you know you'd have an edge.
Thanks so much for your consideration! Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kindest Regards, Gareth :)