PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. DO NOT BID IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE TERMS.
Please do not waste your time and mine by offering any services other than the ones
mentioned in this description.
what you will get
future bussiness+ money+bonus
What I am looking for?
i had more than 20 website design is ready and content you must write as of your confirmation
which should earn any
where from $10 to $15 per day through Adsense.
>>How the site should earn?
Do not offer me paid traffic, redirected traffic or any traffic that is not coming from
organic Google searches. I want 100% natural traffic from normal searches in Google, which means
the site should rank in Google.
I do not want my adsense account to get banned for shady practices. Everything about the site and
the traffic should be 100% Google Adsense TOS compliant.
>>Who can bid?
I am looking for an Adsense Pro with excellent work ethic and verfiable work experience.
If you do not have experience building successful sites for Adsense, do not bid.
>> How you will get paid?
You will be paid through Freelancer. I will not make any advance payments or milestone payments
unless the site reaches it income target.
I am willing to pay $50 per website when it fulfills the criterias. Bonus can be awarded for
1. You will choose keywords and niches and send them to me.
2. I will finalise the niche and keywords from the list you sent.
3. I will register the domain and get hosting and send the information to you.
4. you must write the content
5. You will write 100% unique hand written , non spun articles for the site.
6. The site has to generate at least $10+ per day.
4. SEO promotion to be done as required.
5. Backlinks to the websites must be strictly WHITE HAT, with right PR (1,2,3,4,5ï¿½)
to attract people to click on the ads, but without violating Adsense Terms of Service.
8. No Autoblogs or any Auto site/blog tools.
9. Must contain related images to niche topic.
10. Unique organic traffic (no bots, no traffic buy sites, no force clicks, no paid advertisement).
11. Traffic and clicks must by White Hat only. No Black/Grey Hat methods and no search engine penalties.
12. Have my Google Analytics plugin installed and linked to the same Google account as Adsense.
13. 100% AdSense "TERMS OF SERVICE" optimization ( very very important ) and only white hat method
MUST ADHERE TO ADSENSE TOS 100%
- All copyrights will be assigned to me in writing
- Must contain related images to niche topic
- Design must be neat and optimized to attract people to click on the ads
- Unique organic traffic (no bots or traffic buy sites)
- Must Be Adsense optimized
- Have my Google Analytics plugin installed and linked to the same Google account as Adsense
I will pay the amount of bid only AFTER I see constant income in my Adsense account.
I will hold the payment for 30 days until this has been confirmed. No partial payments - sorry!
When conditions have been met successfully, you will be paid in full.
The bidder should consider the following points:
Tell me how you direct and increase traffic to the website.
Show me the proof of income after 30 days of launching of website, day by day statistics
to be provided (Unique Visitor, Unique clicks, ad clicked, text-ads clicked)
Show me some of your previous website/blogs that you already created for clients(that must not be your own)
and profitable .
Have to stress again website, traffic and ads clicks must be 100% within Adsense TERMS OF SERVICE.
I cannot risk my Adsense account.
Please do not bid unless you agree to all the terms listed above.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $197 pour ce travail
Hello sir, Do you want to Earn daily $10-15 from google adsense.???? 1st Kindly check My good and positive feedback from this link: www.freelancer.com/users/3085859.html I have already finished 70 project o Plus
We have 7 years of experience in building adsense based websites. please check pmb for more details.
Hi: I am working in white hate SEO and adsense from 3 [login to view URL] sure high Quality submission with Google support all kind of method. ...... So please provide me the opportunity for your project. <<<<<>>>>> .