*Do not bid if you are not familiar with Google penguin updates
*Read this entire description.
*No general link building information or packages – I am not interested.
*Only bid if you agree with payment been released only after results are fully achieved. More details on payments at the bottom.
I need a SEO expert to help my website rank in the top 3 on Google. I am interested in ranking for 1 keyword, “travel to costa rica.” I will take care of the onpage optimization so you can focus on link building, but I will accept suggestions for the onpage side to simplify your job. My page is currently in position 20. I will provide the other keywords for anchor texts.
I will provide 15 to 30 original articles about Costa Rica to help with the project (5 to 10 per week). You can write more and spin the ones I will provide you with to get better quality backlinks. Do no post the same article in more than one place. Only original articles that pass copyscape should be published.
Examples of similar completed projects are welcomed and appreciated. Please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience.
I will require a weekly report from you to see the improvement. The report, among other things, needs to include a table (MS Word or MS Excel) with the pages (exact URL and website name) where the backlinks were placed, and the anchor text used. All links must be reported and they need to follow the rules listed below.
Please note: White-hat is crucial and required. Black-hat or Grey-hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for, PERIOD!!!. Google guidelines must be followed.
Please only bid if you agree with payment been released only after results are fully achieved. More details on payments at the bottom of the description.
Rules for backlinks (link building):
- No black hat and other unethical SEO Spam techniques. Only white hat methods and ethical work will be accepted.
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic (Costa Rica, travel and tourism)
- Link pages and our links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow (I will check all links).
- Links must be permanent, static html links.
- One way links only, no reciprocal links.
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking. No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic sites.
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
- No sites which ask for money later.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
- No blog comment spamming, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups.
- Links must be permanent, active, never expiring.
- No links from pages which already include more than 50 outbound links.
- No links from pages in Google’s supplemental index.
- Only backlinks from English sites
- No spam links period.
*NOTE: Links that are not approved must be replaced by service provider.
Please only bid if you agree with payment been released only after results are fully achieved. These are the details on the payments: Immediately after the pages rank within page #1 I will pay 40%; once the page ranks within top 3 I will pay the remaining 60%.
If you agree to these terms, you're welcome to bid.