We are launching a new flowers and gifts e-commerce website for a major UK department store retailer. The website is targeted at the mid market consumer and sells flower bouquets, plants, chocolates, wines and balloons. We deliver throughout the UK utilising couriers.
We are seeking an expert PPC specialist to create, develop and manage a PPC campaign in the UK B2C market of online flowers & gifts retailing. The successful candidate will help us improve conversion and minimise cost of customer acquisition, so developing a profitable PPC campaign.
- Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with team members to improve site performance
- Perform daily account management of pay-per-click (PPC) accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo/Bing and other search platforms
- Monitor campaign results
- Evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Research search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Manage large keyword lists
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities
- Provide and organize campaign reports
- Keyword analysis for pay per click (PPC) campaigns and organic search results
Working with Content Network
- We can generate image ads ready to go in all sizes
- Approaching websites that are getting great conversions and ask for a direct media buy and negotiating it based on our existing CPC and CPA.
If you are interested, please describe the following:
1. Your process and philosophy for setting up new accounts/campaigns from scratch and explain how you would structure all of the elements (campaigns, ad groups, keywords, ads, etc?) of the account.
2. Ongoing campaign management process and philosophy and what you will do on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
3. What is included in your bid process (bid management ? manual or automated, split testing, keyword management, keyword refinement, etc?).
4. Reporting process with sample reports
5. Attach Sample review/audits from previous campaigns
6. Explain campaigns you manage right now for clients and how well they are doing re: CTR, conversion rate, cost per conversion, etc.
7. You experience with Google & Bing PPC platforms
8. Mention the industries you have worked with and if you have strengths in particular industries.
We see this job as a partnership and would wish to be proactively involved in the project. Consequently we will require regular and frequent [url removed, login to view] ideal individual will be imaginative and think outside the box. They will ask "what if?" questions, want to run split tests and experiment.
What will get you the job?:
-Professional Process (Proper answers to above questions)
-Past Experience with PPC
-Satisfied Past Client
8 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 13 £ /heure pour ce travail
Hi, We are "Adwords Certified Partners". We have 5 years of experience in Google Adwords Management, Yahoo, Bing & Facebook PPC Advertising Check PM to know more about us. Thanks! Lata