As we all know unemployment is raking havoc among us. But now you can make money just by staying at home and doing what a store clerk does: sell. I am currently seeking a number of 5 ebay sellers to join the team in the new online battle. You will be selling mostly items between 100 and 300/350 usd. So NO HIGH VALUE ITEMS (laptops, cars, real-estate).
What you get is:
1. 10% for first items sold, after being upgraded to 13%. That's 10% off the final value fee.
2. I take care of all eBay and Paypal listing fees (you just deduct them from the payment)
3. You get only hot selling items (you need to be special not to sell them) for which I provide description and photos.
4. Items get to the client with a receipt in their names.
What you need to follow:
1. Have an active eBay account with enough feedback to not have troubles from ebay.
2. An unlimited paypal account so Paypal won't give any troubles.
3. 2-3 hours a day to check for enquiries and keep me up-to-date.
4. The agreement to send the money prior to the item being shipped (for security reasons). Please note a Paypal - Paypal transaction is subject to Buyer Protection by Paypal Inc. -> this means if I don't deliver the items you, as a buyer yourself, can get the money you sent back 100% (and get back all the fees).
Easy as 1,2,3. Now please read carefully, and only if you agree and understand the terms and conditions (everything I wrote above) leave a bid with your ebay username and I will be in touch.
REMEMBER: only 5 candidates will be chosen.
Good luck. Happy bidding.
9 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 256 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I have an ebay account with 630+ positive feedback, and a good paypal account. I've been on ebay for 12 years, and know the in's and out's of ebay. PM sent. I am a US seller too.