If you're reading this means you want to make some extra bucks by using your sales skills. It is recession (still) nowadays so many people go to an alternative way of supporting their families.
What is the job? Easy. Become self employed and sell items while getting a cut on the profit.
Why are we recruiting? Because we could try to sell ourselves, but it would take time, and the profits won't be that good. So, you win, we win, everybody makes a little something (why have 1x500 a day in profit, when we can have 10 * 400).
The market where you will be posting: eBay (it is the biggest out there). The products are basically mobile phones, mp3 players, and accessories (what you would find in a mobile phone retailer) ranging from $200 - $350. So no high value items.
1. You MUST have a valid eBay account that has no limits. (or bid only after you have lifted your limits).
2. You MUST hold a fully verified Paypal account. (no limits in sending)
3. You MUST have sales knowledge (We cannot waste time with people that can not get the job done right, if you haven't done something like this before, you must be willing to learn fast and follow steps indicated).
4. For safety and security purposes, the funds for the first 3 items will be sent prior to the item being posted. This is to make sure you are not trying to cheat and get some free items. You have buyer protection included in everything you send (paypal - paypal) thus will receive a full refund if I don't send the item. (2-3 business days), and that is too bad for business.
1. 13% off final value
2. eBay listing, and Final Value Fee + Paypal fee
3. Accurate item description with all information needed.
4. Support for questions and inquiries,
In the first 3 items we will look for the following:
1. How you post the listing
2. How you manage the listing
3. How you calculate the amounts
4. How you fill in the report.
5. How you keep feedback when prompted via e-mail.
Anyone interested please apply static your ebay ID (for verification purposes) and more info about yourselves (short description).