We are looking for an experienced affiliate program manager to manage our affiliate program. Currently it is listed with Share-a-sale.
We are looking for an experienced person in this area who can lead this program and deliver results. If you think you can make a difference, we will like to hear from you.
The candidate should be an expert in e-marketing, having managed an affiliate program, know how to make Internet marketing research to find the best audiences and the best ROI for marketing efforts, to know how to manage affiliates to get the best ones on the market.
Your core job will be to search for e commerce websites who sell compliment products, contact them via email and convenience them to join our great program that can help them booth their income. Follow-ups is also required so you will need to have experience with email marketing.
You should also have experience in following area:
- Setup communication strategy
- Setting up graphics for the program (for new affiliate networks)
- Work with us to setup promotions
- Researching and finding prospect affiliates every week and contacting them to persuade them to join your program.
- Affiliate directory submission
- Affiliate PR
- Graphics development (keywords, text, banners, html, etc.)
- Motivating non performing affiliates
- Manually screening affiliate applications and check their websites to ensure the brand image wouldn\'t be tarnished.
- Take Action Over Affiliate Sites With Thin or Scraped Content
- Reviewing affiliates sites and campaign to ensure the affiliates are not violating the program terms or violating trademark terms.
- Work closely with affiliates to build relationship that will leverage the affiliate channel sales potential.
Good English writing skill
Able to communicate and resolve issues with affiliates
Must have fast internet connection with headset to communicate with us regularly.