I am looking for an assistant to help me find 50 potential Joint Venture partners in the Teaching/classroom management/education niche.
The initial task is simply to source potential JV partners and enter them into a spreadsheet. You will NOT be required to contact the potential partners at this stage although successfuol completion of this first task will undoubtedly lead to more work if desired.
The spreadsheet should include:
Name of main contact
Contact expertise (author, blog/site owner, product vendor etc.)
NB: Please make sure any contacts you enter into the spreadsheet fulfill the following criteria:
1. I am ONLY interested in contacts who are actively involved in providing services and products to the education/classroom management sector.
2. The websites your source MUST have an opt-in box of some sort - i.e. they must have a database of visitors to their website
3. The best contacts for us are those that are already ACTIVELY involved in marketing a resource or product of some sort to schools and teachers.
Where/how to find potential contacts:
1. Google search the following keywords: classroom management, classroom management strategies, teacher support, teaching, student engagement, student motivation.
2. Search affiliate sites such as [url removed, login to view], comission [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and look for education/school-related product vendors
3. Search for high ranking blogs, ezines and forums
Please send a sample spreadsheet you would create/use for reporting the above tasks on a weekly basis.
I will use your Sample Spreadsheet to judge the best qualified candidate.
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $20 pour ce travail
I am Ivy-educated with strong research, financial and data analysis skills. Would love to help you locate the information needed from the far reaches of the internet!