I need to target two specific market segments in the financial market.
(1) Forex/index/commodity traders who use trading systems to trade for medium-term.
Trading for medium-term means that it is not high-frequency trading (intra-day trading) nor value investing (intra-year trading). Typically they use a combination of technical analysis, fundamental analysis and news analysis to make an investment decision, whereas high-frequency traders focus heavily on technical analysis and value investors focus heavily on fundamental analysis.
(2) Financial analysts / securities analysts.
[url removed, login to view]
For each market segment, I need to find magazines(both online and printed)/websites/forums/groups/social networks/mailing lists/etc that target it. I mean finding the places where my target customers visit and hang around, where I can reach them. When I put an advertisement on these places, I am likely to get my marketing message across to them.
For each place you have found, try to find the following details (if applicable)
3. Google Page rank
4. Advertising rate card or media kit (either a link or a file).
5. Traffic levels and visitor statistics.
6. Possible ways of marketing a product in that place without paying.
7. Why do you think my targeted customers can be found there?
8. An educated guess of how many percent of the visitors are my targeted customers.
9. Other information that you think is helpful to a marketing campaign.
Quality is more important than quantity. One website that has a high concentration of my targeted customers with lower advertising rates is better than ten websites that have poor concentration of my target customers and higher rates.
Décerné à :
10 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 156 $ pour ce travail
Please give us the job.I am quiet confident of searching for you all the relevant websites,blogs,newsletter,online magazines etc that are potential visiter of your targeted customer.