The Perfect Gardeners business is the residential branch of a well-established commercial fertilizer company that has been successfully serving some of the largest farms in the Pacific Northwest for over two decades. Along with marketing to Farms in the Pacific Northwest, we are branching out to residential homes using online marketing.
We are looking for a full/part time blog commenter experienced in finding relevant blog pages, checking PR of page and submitting an approved blog comment. Anchor Text and corresponding URL will be provided and must be used when commenting. The project is focused on posting comments on a variety of blogs and sites that can be directed to readers who live in the Pacific North West. The blogger is responsible to insert content appropriate for the [url removed, login to view] need a report of 250 comments every week, updated in the SAME excel sheet. This project will last a trial period of one month. For parties which offer consistent and high quality work, price will be negotiated and hired for the future projects.
1. The comments page must have a high PR (at least PR3). Not the domain PR.
At least 25% must be PR4+
2. Anchor Text and corresponding URL will be provided and must be used when commenting. Comments must be 2 sentences- not very elaborate.
3. Only approved and publicly viewable comments will be counted and paid for.
4. There should be no more than 10 comments on the page
5. Posts must be done manually, no software use for posting comment.
6. Posts must be written in fluent English, be in line with the blog and not sound like spam. If the comments are alike or some software has been used, we won't pay for them.
7. No comments are to be placed on porn, gambling, racism, hate, drug, hacking or pages with anything illegal.
8. Weekly report should be provided in the excel spreadsheet upon submission which should contain Link URL, anchor text and PR of each Blog.
9. Payment will be released after all links have been thoroughly checked and approved.
**Please bid for the project only if you have prior experience with this type of work.