Hello and thanks for looking.
I do own several Internet online shops, where I need more hands.
I am looking for a professional, internet-savvy virtual assistant from the Philippines to work part-time on an hourly basis on a variety of projects and tasks. I live in hong kong, so that's a best time to catch you online,
The role requires 25 hours of work per week (5 hours a day 5 days/week, for a total of 100 hours per month), with the goal of increasing both hours and pay rate.
Ongoing duties include:
• Internet marketing
* registration in different b2b websites, post our products
• Craig's list posting and be able to keep them from getting ghosted!
• data entry
• making follow up sales/support calls (thru skype or other VoIP)
• writing/posting Articles, Blog/RSS, Classified, Directory, & PDF sites (would be awesome if you have experience on it)
*Social Media marketing
• Direct Mail out
• Other related tasks,
The right person...:
• Is very competent at doing research and posting on the internet
• Speaks and writes FLUENT English – this is very important.
• Is able to devote 5 hours every weekday. Mo-Fr,
• Is detail-oriented, organized, creative, resourceful, reliable and takes pride in doing prompt, quality work.
A bonus would be skilled and experienced in Internet promotion, marketing, and negotiations, but not necessary.
NOTE: Please bid for the amount you would charge as a lump sum for 1 month (100 hours) of work.
I am interesting in long term, also willing to pay more after getting results.
please to completely understand my requires, please write the day when you able to start.
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de $240 pour ce travail
Good Day Sir/Ma'am! I can work right away. I have my own computer and consistent internet connection. I was working in a US based company doing Data Entry. Please check your Inbox for my private message.
I am an experienced call center agent, a year and four months of doing customer service and technical support. I know I am capable of doing this job, as well as complete any other task. I am a fast learner.