I need someone to manage my jewellery website and online marketplaces. This will involve:
1. Adding, deactivating and changing products on the website
2. Adding, deactivating and changing products on the business Facebook page
3. Adding, deactivating and changing products on the following online marketplaces. I already have accounts set up with these. You will need to create data feeds with products from my website to upload to these sites. The format is similar for each so once you have created one you have most of the work complete
a. [url removed, login to view]
b. [url removed, login to view]
c. [url removed, login to view] / PayPal Shopping
d. [url removed, login to view]
e. [url removed, login to view]
f. [url removed, login to view]
g. [url removed, login to view] / Yahoo Shopping
h. [url removed, login to view]
You will require the following personal characteristics/skills.
1. You will need to be a self-motivated person, not someone I have to chase and manage closely to get the work done
2. You will need to be available 6 days per week to handle work
3. You will need to be familiar with spreadsheets.
4. You will preferably have experience with online marketplaces
5. You will need to be responsive to work requests. My current provider at times takes 3-4 days to respond to requests which is unacceptable
The nature of the work is that there are peaks of activity when you need to update all sites with new products or changes to existing products and other times it is very quiet.
I will provide support until the selected provider gets up to speed on the work, however, I expect that your background and experience is 80% relevant to what is required.
26 freelance font une offre moyenne de $146 pour ce travail
Hello Sir. I am a highly qualified and certified MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe LiveCycle, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop expert and professional and I am a highly experience data entry professional as well. Plus
Sir/Madam, It is my pleasure to be able to bid on your project. I would like to give my fullest and maximum contribution towards the success of this project. Anticipating your favorable reply. For further reference Plus
Hello sir, To be a smart and responsible person, I think managing your jewellery website and online marketplaces is my great chance. Please see my PM. Thanks! Kim
experienced on admin support for online stores , Worked previously for a webstore related to watches . Can start right away . Knows how to use support software
Ready to start and can assure you that I can complete in time and with better quality according to your requirements. Please check PM for details. Thank you!
Dear Hiring Manager sir, I know Ur needs, sir and I'm very interested in your job post involving these [url removed, login to view] see my portfolio including Ur requirements., i already working with my team on E-commerce website Plus
Hello,We have 6+ years website development [url removed, login to view] to handle your [url removed, login to view] check pmb for [url removed, login to view]
Native UK citizen living in Asia. Very interested in working on this project. Please refer to the PM I have sent.
Hi, I can provide you with the required output efficiently. Please review my profile at [url removed, login to view] as well. My skype Id is rizwansaeed2003 and we can communicate at any time and I will respond to your requirement prom Plus
Hi I am interested with the job you have [url removed, login to view] refer to your PMB for further discussion about my bid.I am looking forward to work on/at your project. Thank you
i ll remain updating your site and i ll give my maximum time to your site for sure. kindly om me for further details that how i ll do that work of yours.
Please see my private message. I have a very good deal for you. After this you will never need any freelancer support