We’re a global provider of quality control and compliance services that helps brands and retailers manage their supply chains. Every year, we deliver some 400,000 inspections, audits, and lab tests. QIMA's Operations team is a place where you can grow your technical and management skills – while helping us bring trust to global trade.
By joining our team of inspectors, you will ensure the quality of our clients’ supply chains by performing on-site product inspections of various types of products.
The position will involve Independently conducting on-site quality inspections of our clients’ products. To determine compliance with applicable standard(s). To do this, the Inspector must:
● Check daily emails in order to receive inspection documents. Read and understand the quality standards, internal procedures and all related documents.
● Attend to inspections on time and communicate with supplier in a professional way.
● Perform dimensional and appearance inspections of products in accordance with inspection protocols
● Supervise the stuffing of the containers according with company procedures.
● Fulfil inspection reports according with company procedures and timelines.
It could be you, if you have:
● Experience in quality management, especially in Consumer Products inspection (2 years or more);
● Knowledge of AQL standards, as well as relevant safety and quality regulations;
● Have previously been part of the final process of inspection for Consumer products;
It also helps if you have:
● Practical experience with furniture/E&E manufacturing technology;
● Good command of English (spoken and written);
● Great attention to detail and strong professional ethics;
● In addition to salary, the Inspector/Auditor is entitled to receive the expenses that he has spent at the end of
● Job Location depends on every project, so you should be open to travel in the Country;
● All travel and related expenses will be borne by the company if it is outside the city (where it requires an overnight stay);
● Inspections are of a day long nature and will be agreed 24 hours before the inspection; Reactivity and flexibility are expected.
● You will be given 2-3 days of paid training during onboarding
3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 200 $ pour ce travail
I have 2 years experience as Quality Engineer in solar manufacturing. I'm interested to work as QA inspector.
Dear Team, This is Rahul I have 11 years of experience working as Compliance analyst ans onsite auditor below are the activities which I have done in past ● Check daily instructions in order to receive inspection d Plus
hi, i have 6+ year of experience in quality control and inspection department of soft goods and hard goods in india,please let me know if i am suitable candidate for the position of QA. Thanks&Regards Vinay Soni +91829 Plus