Project Introduction :-
I am looking for a,
[Industrial Designer] or [Creative Product Designer] who is an Individual / Company
to come up with 3D designs of 'Hand held Breathalyzer with replaceable sensor feature' concepts. If chosen, I will submit photos of current breathalyzers in the market and demography of the users for your reference to come up with a design that that will well position our breathalyzer as a market leader.. We require a minimum of 4 possible design alternatives / direction. Out of the 4 rough designs directions, 2 will be chosen to be refined.
My Breathalyzer is a safety product which will give users an ease of mind when consuming alcohol without exceeding the legal limit, it must feel expensive, luxurious to the touch and ergonomics is very important. Your design has to reflect this. We are looking to prototype the 'Breathalyzer' out of a combination of plastic case and rubber grip.
Basic structure of the breathalyzer:
Mouthpiece at the top, an LCD to display the reading, a large button in the middle to power on/off and some buttons to navigate the menu, battery flap, and a 'door' of some sort to allow users to easily replace the sensor.
It is similar to this picture here.
[url removed, login to view]
Once we have chosen a direction, you will be engaged in creating the working CAD file for prototype production. I will give you the dimensions of the sensor and LCD so you can work around those constraints.
Final Product :–
1) CAD files of the Hand held Breathalyzer with replaceable sensor feature. It must be ergonomic, aesthetically pleasing and is designed with the users in mind.
Key Deliverables :–
1) 4 concept sketches, CAD files, 3D files required for production of the case.
Project Time Line :-
No More than 2 weeks. The sooner the better.
The Fine Print :-
1. All work and correspondence must be done in strict confidentiality!
2. Fast paced project and the draft output is needed in the first week. Rough sketches of the initial direction taken will be acceptable.
3. Details of this product and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will be sent individually. Project will only commenced once a signed copy of the NDA is received. No sub-contracting to other freelancers will be allowed.
4. Designs & ID that is accepted and paid for will be owned exclusively by us (The Customer).
5. Preference will be given to consultants who included any prior work for references. Being 'Consumer Electronics' based, we would prefer references and samples of prior work done in this field.
5. Detailed discussions on project cost can be made once the right vendor is selected.
Hi guys, you need to have previous experience in product design to bid for this.
If the price is too low, please drop me a message. I am able to increase my price, but you need to demonstrate you have done this before as a professional.
20 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 859 $ pour ce travail
i have designed so many product like torch, fingerprint scanner, weighing scale, nebulizer etc.,visit [url removed, login to view] for more details.