Project Introduction :-
I am looking for a,
[Industrial Designer] or [Creative Product Designer] who is an Individual / Company
to come up with 3D designs of 'Hand held Breathalyzer with replaceable sensor feature' concepts. If chosen, I will submit photos of current breathalyzers in the market and demography of the users for your reference to come up with a design that that will well position our breathalyzer as a market leader.. We require a minimum of 4 possible design alternatives / direction. Out of the 4 rough designs directions, 2 will be chosen to be refined.
My Breathalyzer is a safety product which will give users an ease of mind when consuming alcohol without exceeding the legal limit, it must feel expensive, luxurious to the touch and ergonomics is very important. Your design has to reflect this. We are looking to prototype the 'Breathalyzer' out of a combination of plastic case and rubber grip.
Basic structure of the breathalyzer:
Mouthpiece at the top, an LCD to display the reading, a large button in the middle to power on/off and some buttons to navigate the menu, battery flap, and a 'door' of some sort to allow users to easily replace the sensor.
It is similar to this picture here.
[url removed, login to view]
Once we have chosen a direction, you will be engaged in creating the working CAD file for prototype production. I will give you the dimensions of the sensor and LCD so you can work around those constraints.
Final Product :–
1) CAD files of the Hand held Breathalyzer with replaceable sensor feature. It must be ergonomic, aesthetically pleasing and is designed with the users in mind.
Key Deliverables :–
1) 4 concept sketches, CAD files, 3D files required for production of the case.
Project Time Line :-
No More than 2 weeks. The sooner the better.
The Fine Print :-
1. All work and correspondence must be done in strict confidentiality!
2. Fast paced project and the draft output is needed in the first week. Rough sketches of the initial direction taken will be acceptable.
3. Details of this product and Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) will be sent individually. Project will only commenced once a signed copy of the NDA is received. No sub-contracting to other freelancers will be allowed.
4. Designs & ID that is accepted and paid for will be owned exclusively by us (The Customer).
5. Preference will be given to consultants who included any prior work for references. Being 'Consumer Electronics' based, we would prefer references and samples of prior work done in this field.
5. Detailed discussions on project cost can be made once the right vendor is selected.
Hi guys, you need to have previous experience in product design to bid for this.
If the price is too low, please drop me a message. I am able to increase my price, but you need to demonstrate you have done this before as a professional.
20 freelance font une offre moyenne de $859 pour ce travail
Hi, I have thoroughly read your requirements and believe that i can deliver exceptional results. i hope you will consider using my services.
I am an IDSA award wining industrial designer. I have been working in design studios around the world (Los Angeles, Prague, NY, Amsterdam, London, Bangkok) and on projects ranging from medical, electronics, sporting go Plus
We are interested in your project. Our company has a lot of experience designing new products. Please, check your PMB.
Mechatronic/ Mechanical engineer looking forward to work on this project...good with 3d Cad/cam design
I am a Product Development Engineer, from a mechanical engineering background, and I have a good understanding of the need for industrial design. I do appreaciate the importance of a line, colour, texture etc. I noti Plus
Hello, Thank you for the opportunity to assist in getting your concept to market. I think we have an excellent plan here to get this done fast. Best, Osmar Aguilar 262-308-0621 Veritas Forge would like to e Plus
Studio NAMIC is a creative duo, specializing in product development, communication design, concept generation, 3D modeling and rendering. We are an award winning studio, and we are now available on the Freelancer platf Plus
i have designed so many product like torch, fingerprint scanner, weighing scale, nebulizer etc.,visit [login to view URL] for more details.
I'm a polymer engineer. I had experience in bi-injection of thermoplastics and elastomeric materials.