In this project, I am looking for two things as follows:
1. An artist type drawing of a prototype of a product that I can share with my customers before the actual product is ready
2. The development of a prototype from design, engineering requirements, and manufacturing of a working protype for demonstration purposes.
As such, I would like to run the project in several phases as follows:
1. Sketch Design of prototype
2. Engineering Reuirements
The high level overview of the project is as follows (a more detail design specification will be available to the winning Freelancer):
I require a device to be designed and built, for the special purpose of assisting aged people and patients, specifically afflicted with dementia or Alzheimer’s, to live life to the fullest and provide as much freedom as possible.
The high level specifications required for this device are as follows:
1. Design Considerations
There design requirements of the device are as follows:
• the device is to be a bracelet to be worn around the wrist or forearm
• the device should be made of rubber or a silicon compound so that it is flexible
• it is to have a clasp that closes that the band and would need two hands to undo the clasp
• the band should be stylish, that is not ugly, so that the user does not resist wearing the band
• the band should have space to print medical emergency information
• the band must be waterproof
Considering the above, the device needs to be able to communicate via the Internet/3G network, be GPS capable, and rechargeable. The exact software functions required will be provided in the specification document.
I look forward to working with you. Good luck.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $3894 pour ce travail
Hi, I am a qualified and experienced product designer in Australia. I have the tools and know how to bring your product to life. Please see PM for details.