This simple project is to design a few components of a child's toy. This project includes both the artistic drawings and the cad drawings needed for manufacturing. All of the created drawings should have the ability to be inserted into a cutout piece of cardboard so that they stay on. They shouldn't fall off a piece of cardboard.
1. A dial that looks something like this
[url removed, login to view],1220891689,1/[url removed, login to view]
2. An on/off siwtch that toggles, this is an example:
Example 1 [url removed, login to view]
Example 2 [url removed, login to view]
3. A handle like this [url removed, login to view]
4. Some labels too in the form of stickers:
Label 1 Dishwasher cycles: [url removed, login to view]
Label 2 Washing machine settings: [url removed, login to view]
Label 3 Dryer settings: [url removed, login to view]
Label 4 Microwave Settings:
5. Generic knob to be used for whatever with a label.
6. Any other household appliance we can think of that makes sense for a kid to want to recreate. I'd like to leave this open for a little artistic license.
18 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 169 $ pour ce travail
I am equipped with high resolution capacity and management project on the basis of innovation and quality optimization. Please trust me, I´ll not dissapoint you.
we are a design consultancy with in-house industrial designers. please refer our portfolio- www.coroflot.com/creogenxdesign The project will take us 5 days and cost will be 200USD