We require an expert in smartphone camera hardware to assist in review of an image analytics project. In this project we try to use Exif data of images of rice plants to detect the nitrogen content of the plant.
Scope of Work:
(1) Review Project (max 3 hours)
- Review work done by company staff to determine holes in existing analyses and avenues for further research.
- Review existing datasets gathered by company.
(2) Sharing Expertise (max 5 hours)
- Conduct a training to help our team understand how smartphone cameras work - particularly which sensors are used, where this data is captured, how the sensor data is used to adjust the camera settings.
- Hold a Q&A session for our team to understand specific parts of the smartphone camera process in more detail.
- Follow up on any remaining questions by providing the best answer available in existing research.
(3) Proposal for Data Gathering (open scope)
- Deliver a detailed proposal of how we can change our data collection system to solve the problem.