We need multiple images for an animation. We need you to do the illustrations. We will do the animation. We will have more characters each month. The following are the general images we need. My recommendation is for you to draw one and let us see your ability. Then, we once selected, we can come back to you to do all with the specific details we need.
The animation is about a nursing home with elderly patients. The nursing home has to get the patients out the door of the home to go to the dentist. No one wants to go. So, a dentist approaches an employee at the nursing home and asks if they will let the dentist and other dental care staff come into the nursing home with their equipment.
The dental team arrives with their van. They treat the patients who end up smiling outside the nursing home with oversized teeth that glisten in the sunlight. They are happy and the dentist shakes the hand of the nursing home manager and drives away.
Again, we will do the animation with voice over. We need you to design the characters using the attached as a template for the style we want. We need several versions of each character so that they we can make the character look like they are moving. For example two positions for the hands on the wheelchair wheels. Two positions with a toothbrush in their hands. Wheelchairs with stationary wheels. Wheelchairs with moving wheels. The van with stationary wheels. The van with moving wheels and dust coming behind.
Here is the list for the first animation:
1. Shady Rest Nursing Home--large country building on a green field.
2. Nursing home employee sitting at a desk shuffling paper
3. Old lady in wheel chair--hands moving
4. Old man in wheel chair--hands moving
5. Old lady with cane walking down hallway
6. Same old lady blocking the doorway so staff can't pull her out the front door to visit the dentist. She is saying "NO".
7. Van with logo arriving, driving on dirt road
8. Van with logo stationary--parked
9. Van with back doors open and dentist unloading equipment on wheels
10. Dentist sitting with patient in chair--patient looking at dentist
11. Dentist standing with patient in chair-patient looking at dentist
12. Hygienist cleaning teeth of patient in bed
13. . Patient brushing teeth (2 hand positions for movement) looking in mirror. Show teeth in mirror with foam from toothpaste and shining teeth
14.. Dentist shaking hands of nursing home employee, both smiling (2 versions for hand motion)
15. Nursing home residents (several) in wheelchairs (we will place outside in grass). Teeth smiling. 2 positions with hands moving.
16. One resident in in grass in a wheelchair with cane and soccer ball. (they are playing wheelchair soccer, smiling after their teeth are clean)
We may add or remove an image before we proceed. We will do one of these per month so expect additional images.