I need 270 bitmaps traced from jpg files to svg. They are very simple files (see attached) of shirts, pants, sweaters etc. There are 11 categories and the files in each category are very similar e.g. the shirts in the shirt category might differ by only a few lines, sometimes more.
1. Objects of same color need to be grouped and named color1, color2 etc... in each image.
2. The onclick event of the group (or group object, single object if there is only one) needs to be set to changeColor(1), changeColor(2) etc. and these events need to correspond to the group names in item 1. The events don't have to do anything, group "color1" just needs an onclick event called "changeColor(1)"
3. The objects need to be symmetrical where applicable (where the jpg is more or less symmetrical)
4. The outline of the objects (the garment's outline or a line between two adjacent colors) has to be 1px wide black .
5. Lines across objects, lines that are not filled (the seams running across the garment) needs to be [url removed, login to view] wide black
6. The default image size of the svg needs to be 450pixel x 450pixel
7. The drawing must have at least a 50pixel margin to the edge of the image.
8. A png thumbnail of 100x100 pixels with a transparent background has to be exported for each image.
9. The svg file needs to be inkscape compatible ([url removed, login to view])
10. All objects need to be on the same layer.
This might sound detailed but the few I did were done as follows:
Open [url removed, login to view]
Import [url removed, login to view] as a background (the next image to be drawn)
Remove the lines that don't apply.
Add the new lines, and fill them
Group the similar colors, name the groups and set the onclick event
Remove the background
Export 100px thumbnail and save as [url removed, login to view]
Please convert [url removed, login to view] to svg and png thumbnail as a test.
In the above project, in points number 4 and 5, the lines should be the same colour as in the original picture, not always black.
4. The outline of the objects (the garment's outline or a line between two adjacent colors) has to be 1px wide
5. Lines across objects, lines that are not filled (the seams running across the garment) needs to be 0.4px wide
If you have already placed a bid then you don't have to change this. It is only from now on.