This project is for a set of conceptual development sketches for a product for a babies room that combines a clock with a temperature sensor. Because it is for a child’s room, its design and appearance should appeal to a parent.
The main features:
1. It needs to measure the room temperature and display that. It will illuminate based on the temperature, if it’s too cold, it’s blue, if it’s too hot, it’s red etc.
2. The temperature sensor should be separate from the device so that the unit does not affect the temperature reading. I am not sure if this piece should be wireless or wired. For example, if the entire thing is in the shape of a cat, the sensor may be in the tail to move it a little bit from the heat of the device.
3. It should have a clock with an alarm type function. It won’t actually alarm. Instead, the parent will be able to set a time to display the moon before the “alarm” and the sun after the alarm. This will teach the child what time is ok to get out of bed and when they should stay in bed.
4. Battery operated will be the best so it must use efficient parts like low power consuming LED lights.
5. it should sit on a tabletop and shouldn’t be too big or too small.
The drawings should show the overall form. If you can provide detailed drawings that show a detail, orthographic and perspective view on every page, that is a plus. We most interested in the initial look and feel of the project. If you are able to discuss the feasibility of it as well, that is a bonus.
The drawings should be delivered strictly on time.
Some similar concepts out there that do not do everything discussed here but give some design ideas:
Kids temperature sensor that changes color [url removed, login to view]
Kids Night clock [url removed, login to view]
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $264 pour ce travail
Hi, I'm interested in this job and can provide you a quality solution. Please check your PMB for further details on my previous work.
Industrial designer with 10 years of experience product development. looking forward ot work with you on this project.