We need problem sets and answers (no solutions) for CBSE Math for classes 6 AND 7, for all the chapters in the syllabus. Each chapter will need to have about 150-200 problems (starting from simple to moderate to difficult to challenging)
This is a typing/ modification work and requires good knowledge of word and equation editor/ latex. Some chapters/ topics, like geometry, mensuration will require drawing/ illustrations also so we would need you to arrange for resources to help you with those illustrations through photoshop or illustrator (NO SCANNED IMAGES PLEASE).
You should use the following books for references but questions will need to be modified.:
1. RS Agarwal
2. RD Sharma
3. CBSE text book
4. Any other indian regional supplementary book.
5. Olympiad resources for challenging questions
6. Singapore Math resource books (have very good and tough questions) - we can provide scanned books for these..
This is an urgent project and will require daily submission from you.
You will need to agree with us:
1. The format of submission (number of questions in a page/ font size/ size of illustrations etc.)
2. List of topics/ chapters for each of the classes 7 - 10
3. Number of questions for each (ranging between 150 - 200)
What is critically important to us:
3. Accuracy (no typing mistakes and no errors in answers also)
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 232 $ pour ce travail
I am a Mathematics teacher.I teach online [url removed, login to view] can visit my site www.cheenta.com.I lead one of the national olympiad camps in [url removed, login to view] can also search by my name,"Arkabrata Das" in google and know more about Plus
Hello sir Sir i am interested in your project, but i want scanned copy of your required book. I am mathematician thats why i want to review the book, after reviewing i shall decide proper bid. Regards
I am a PhD student in Mathematics, so not only will I understand the content but I also have the necessary skills to typeset and present the work.
I have ample experience using Latex and have a strong Mathematical background. If there is subsequent work with similar requirements, I can commit time to this project.