the cover letter match with cv also e update my LinkedIn in a professional way to target the most job
make sure your resume has an ATS score of 80 plus. This will help you get more interview calls
make sure your LinkedIn profile is SEO compliant and has an ATS score of 80 plus too.
This will help your profile get popped up when the recruiter searches.
Experienced Human Resources Practitioner with a demonstrated
history of working in the Human Resources industry. Skilled in
HR Consulting, Microsoft Word, HR Policies, Management, and
Employee Training. Strong human resources professional with
a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management focused in
Human Resource Management from College of Human Resource
The latest data tells us that the average recruiter or hiring manager only looks at a resume for six seconds before deciding which pile to put you in – six seconds! Having been doing this for a very long time, I know what will stand out in that initial six seconds and give you the best opportunity to have your resume stand out from the sea of others and have your resume actually read in detail.
Here's what I want :
• Updating/revamping previous resumes
• Creating a resume completely from scratch
• Adding a human voice and some personality to your resume/cover letter/LinkedIn
• Professional resumes
• Academic resumes
• Writing a cover letter specific to the job you are applying for
• Helping with your LinkedIn profile, or creating one from scratch and providing
you with the tools to help you get the most value from LinkedIn
• Hooking you up with various networking groups
• Providing interviewing tips
Let me know if u can help me