• Good understanding of UI architecture and/or design, and UI development.
- Good understanding of scalability, load-balancing, web security and other deployment concerns.
• Creating a clean and cutting edge user interface that’s easy-to-use with a consistent user experience across various platforms.
• Estimating and planning the implementation of new product features, and delivering on schedule.
• Leveraging adaptive-responsive layouts to deliver new and enhanced features to spec that work across a range of devices including PCs, tablets, and mobile phones.
• Providing technical and thought leadership within your knowledge domain, and setting a precedent for operational excellence across the organization
Required Skills and Experience
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience plus;
• Experience with Angular.js and Bootstrap
• Previous role(s) developing cross browser front-end user interfaces
• Experience with building schema for both relational databases and NoSQL, primarily MySQL and Cassandra.
• Leveraging adaptive-responsive layouts to deliver new and enhanced features to spec that work across a range of devices including PCs, tablets, and mobile devices
• Solid knowledge of unit and integration testing methodologies, and the ability to write, debug, and deploy testing frameworks
• Detailed planning, organization, time management, and project management skills
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Hands on, persistent, and passionate attitude about making software that is elegant, effective, and simple
• You have Prior start-up experience and can work independently with minimum supervision
• Hands on experience in the design and development of UI/UX of web sites from scratch
• Excellent debugging skills, code reviewing capabilities and refactoring skills
For this position the primary requirement would be extensive web UI design experience – someone with good design skills who goes through the layout/whiteboarding/graphics design process before they start coding.
Secondary requirements (that are still important) should be:
• Has worked on Linux-based websites, we cannot use someone who has only worked on Microsoft technologies like .ASP, .NET, etc.
• Experience in Angular.js and Bootstrap – while we may consider someone who has only used React, it would take more time for that candidate to transition to our existing system.
• Good unit testing and documentation skills – the candidate will need to interact with other team members, and will need to write documentation so other developers (both our internal and outside consultants) would be able to work with their code.
• Understanding of scalability, load balancing and other deployment issues (for example, would know how to handle sessions when running a website on 2 or more physical nodes)
“Nice to have” requirements are:
• Experience in designing schema for NoSQL databases – many developers only have RDBMs experience and have problems adapting to NoSQL schema
• Encryption experience, specifically knows how to work with PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), SSL, x.509 certificates
• Web security experience, for example hardening websites and APIs against outside attack, including how to handle DDoS, dictionary attacks, SQL injection attacks, cross-domain issues, and others.
• Preferably 5 or more years of experience. We would probably consider less (2-3 years) but definitely not fresh grads or applicants with no prior web dev experience.
74 freelance font une offre moyenne de $20/heure pour ce travail
Hi, Dino here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you [url removed, login to view] check my profile.