To load the app, open [url removed, login to view] in the Chrome web browser.
You may edit [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] Assume that [url removed, login to view] comes
from the server at runtime and cannot be edited.
Two screenshots of the completed app, [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] are included.
Several bugs exist in the app, which must be corrected.
In addition, you must complete the method getPokemonGroup. Feel free to add
any supporting methods to help with this.
- The app only needs to work in Chrome, not Firefox or Internet Explorer
- The app has two views: Chart and Table
- When the user clicks the button "Show me the chart!", the scatter chart should show
- When the user clicks the button "Show me the table!", the table should show
- The x axis should be labeled "Age (Years)"
- The y axis should be labeled "Height (Meters)"
- The table should be sorted alphabetically by Name
I have extensive knowledge of angular and I work on Angular and micro-services on a daily basis. I understand that you would get many freelancers here with much more freelancing experience. Having this project as my Plus
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $30 pour ce travail
I have years of experience doing this work professionally. I know how to do things fast and effectively. You will be more than pleased with what I am able to deliver.
Hello. Thanks for reviewing my proposal. Please check my work history on this site related the highchart. https://www.freelancer.com/projects/php/Create-some-Highcharts-grafics-with-12882712/ [login to view URL] Plus
Hello, I can do this work, I constantly encounter such work in my work, so I have a lot of experience in solving such problems.
Dear Client, Thanks for providing us opportunity to place bid over the project and communicate with [login to view URL] mainly deal in web development, SEO, Android App, software testing and graphic design. Our vision is to b Plus