Looking for a trusted, experienced Shopify developer to take over the maintenance of a Shopify store. This would be a month to month recurring job, and their responsibilities would be:
- Make sure there are no 404 errors in the shop
- Make sure everything is working properly with google console.
- Make sure the site is performing well, with no errors to customers.
- Updating the design of pages on a per needed basis.
- Updating content on our hard-coded pages.
- Adding coded content to the product listings (like fabric color images).
- Supporting implementation of any new ideas that require code (new coded pages, etc).
- Making sure the technical SEO is performing well (image sizes, meta tags, no broken links, etc).
- Working with me and the data uploader to create new product listings.
You will become my right hand when it comes to servicing this client and his website. It's a patio furniture website that requires some love month to month. Payment will be on a per hour basis and as needed, meaning: this month we might be working on cleaning up meta tags, and next month we might be adding new coded pages.
If you have experience with furniture shops, or have maintained similar shopify stores before, add those URLs for reference.
Looking forward to your well thought out (not-copy pasted) proposal :D!
79 freelance font une offre moyenne de $20/heure pour ce travail
Hello! I have more than 15 years development experience and a great team, we can complete your project with clean code and best practices Can you send me a message? Then we can discuss the details Thank you.