Hi, I have started to build my simple website using bootstrap 3, html, css etc and need help from someone knowledgeable to fix a few small things/add some features (I am new to web development).
I have a design of exactly how the pages I need should look and the current code - it’s just a matter of refactoring/adding to the current functionality which will not take long.
Tasks to complete:
• Embed slogan “Car selling, without the hassle” in the html. This is currently a part of the background image on the index page but I need this to instead be text in the html so that I can easily update it. Will provide a new background image without the text and formatting details so that you can add the text to the html. Should be centred and look exactly the same as it does now.
• Format brand logo in navbar – this needs to be all the way on the right hand side of the navbar (partially implemented) and resize responsively as the window size changes, needs to be be all the way on the right hand side of the navbar for different browsers too.
• Convert links in navbar to buttons or add a border and formatting to current text links, they MUST look the same as my design, centre them (they are not 100% centred at the moment) - I can provide image files to be used as buttons or formatting details e.g. font size, colour etc.
• Link the above buttons/links to their corresponding pages:
- Learn More: Separate html page, link home page to this. This needs to be a blank html page at the moment as I’m in the process of defining the content/design. Should have a white background.
- Sell My Car: Separate html page, link home page to this. This needs to be a blank html page at the moment as I’m in the process of defining the content/design. Should have a white background.
- Contact Us: Separate html page, link home page to this. I have a design for this page which needs to be implemented. It is very simple with a full screen background image (just like the homepage), text (“Get in touch”) and two rounded boxes with “call” and “email” details as shown in the design. White background. Note the 3 images for social media which need to be displayed/linked too. It must look exactly the same as my design in terms of layout, formatting etc.
- Navbar: Implement functionality that allows the navbar to remain and not reload while switching pages so that the navbar is visible across all pages. E.g. if you click the “Contact us” button on the homepage the navbar should stay there without reloading while the background changes to the contact us html page. Discussed on SO: [url removed, login to view]
• Make the pages responsive and ensure they work across all platforms and browsers – e.g. desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc / internet explorer, firefox, chrome etc. I can provide different background images to fit the different resolutions if you provide me with the optimal resolutions for each platform (e.g. 1920 x 1280 for desktop, ? x ? for mobile, ? x ? tablet etc). I prefer this option with media queries instead of using one image and zooming in/out based on platform, ensure navbar (with buttons/links) does not vanish as it currently does when resizing the window (always want them to show even on mobile, see designs).
These are the tasks for now which will not be difficult for anyone experienced therefore no high bids please (will be ignored). Will definitely have more work to do (some soon and some later) so looking forward to working with the winning bidder
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Décerné à :
Hey there I love when I see new guys in web development trying to work on something more ambitious.I would be glad to help you, I have a degree and 5 years experience as a web developer.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $23 for this job
I have a lot of experience working with bootstrap 3 creating different templates and layouts. We can continue working together with the blank pages once you define the content/design of the other pages...