These tasks are due on Monday 2/4/2019
The budget is $100 USD.
These tasks require knowledge of CSS, jQuery/Modal pop-up windows knowlege, VB.NET and MSSQL.
1. Remove ability to open more than one Modal style window and just fix the current resizing issues.. Resizing of a main Modal style window and its contents (textbox size/area) relative to the main window's new size.
2. Add a more visual element to the bottom right corner of the Modal window to make it easy to grab and resize the window on a computer and on a mobile web browser.
3. Replace the very small ugly generic "Browse" buttons with a good size, more presentable button.
4. When main Modal style window is resized, ensure a css box maintains a consistent size at all times.
5. Move a button to a new location.
6. Move some text to a new Modal window that will pop up upon login and Enable users to be able to close the Modal window pop-up and ALSO have the option to hide the message pop-up window forever if the user no longer wishes to see the message. (This will require MS SQL work to set a True or False flag on their user record)
As discussed with you , i have added the bid , please check , Please share the code and i can start the work
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $129 pour ce travail
Hi Sir, I have 13 years of quality experience in building web applications. Please let me know for a quality and outclass work. Regards, Imran
Hello there! I can definitely help you with this project. I have 3+ years experience with coding on VB (also C++/C#), mainly .NET Framework. Strong knowledge in working with DB, particularly MSSQL jQuery won't b Plus
I read through the job details carefully about the website and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. All the work that I'll do for you summarized below: Homepage designs and inner pages PSD mock Plus