The application will make money transactions between two clients of the applications through the server based entity.
Currently the development is being done in [url removed, login to view] environment with its integrated backend services (DB and other integrated APIs)
Proven experience of creating/developing responsive mobile and web applications using DB back-end services
• Strong CSS/HTML: layouts, CSS3+, HTML5, responsive design. Minimum experience: 2+ years
• Good understanding of Angular JS. Bootstrap (advantage) Minimum experience: 6+ months
• [url removed, login to view] environment experience
• Experience with browser APIs (at least with jQuery) - DOM, events, cookies, performance and cross-browser issues.
• Proficient in programming: regexps, algorithms.
• Good practical understanding of UI principles and challenges: design, UX, usability, etc. you have good view and vision of building awesome UI and can explain the difference between ugly and beautiful with providing statements and arguments your opinion.
• Appropriate level of English (to be able to handle technical meeting and read/write mails/docs related to the project activities)
Would be a plus
• Experience with Java and JSP/JSTL
• Experience with CSS in IE8
• Good understanding of REST, HTTP, AJAX/CORS
• Knowledge or experience of: other MVVM JS frameworks, XML/XSD, BPM, SQL/NoSQL databases, web servers
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment: create a working mockup in 2 days, demo it, and then kill it without remorse, just to make a better one
• Can-do attitude
• Ability and desire to learn
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good eye for detail
• Ability to read requirements and technical documentation
• Ability to hold a technical conversation (will be checked during the interview)
Requirements for the interview:
• UI/UX Front-end portfolio, web and mobile (Android or iPhone) application (will be required for the interview)
Must be prepared to have a work interview over skype and must show in real time ability to demonstrate required programming skills at [url removed, login to view] environment.
At the interview you will be asked to write a basic program with 2-3 pages in [url removed, login to view] (within 15-20 minutes time frame) and explain your way of logic/thinking during the coding