The website that needs updating is here: [url removed, login to view]
I want to update the title tags and filenames of all the pages at the site for a variety of reasons including SEO. I also want to move all the product pages to a separate directory. I need someone to implement these changes and update URLs throughout the site to reflect the changes.
I have attached an Excel file that lists all the current and new pages and title tags.
Work to be done:
- rename files to "New URL" per spreadsheet, including moving product pages to "products" directory
- update title tags to "New Title" per spreadsheet
- update all links on the site to reflect new filenames
- update paths on all product pages so they work in "products" subdirectory
- use full paths for everything (paths start with web root "/")
- follow existing indent styles in HTML
- provide a list of 301 redirects for all pages for use in htaccess file
Most of the paths to images on the product pages are already full paths, so moving those pages to a subdirectory shouldn't take very much updating.
Here is the format for each line of the 301 redirects:
redirect 301 /[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
You will be given FTP access. All code that you add needs to valid for HTML 4.0 Transitional. There are currently no broken links on the site, and you need to keep it that way. This project needs to be completed within 1 week of starting.
Décerné à :
Greetings! I have read your specification outline and excel file and I am confident I could get these edits done on your site with ease! No broken hyperlinks! CAN START IMMEDIATELY!
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $107 pour ce travail
Hello. I understand your requirements very well. I am able to do this project for you and give you a final report with all the tasks done. I can have your project done by the end of this Saturday. Regards.