We would like a bot that is able to change our selling price based upon the price of our competition, on a popular book/dvd retail website..
The bot would need to:
1. Log into our seller account, and capture the current inventory prices. This may include 1-50+ pages of inventory, with 25 items per page.
2. Compare our price with other sellers, selling the same item in the same condition, then if our prices is not the lowest it would have to be lowered to be 1 cent to 99 cents lower than the lowest competitor. There should be a way to set the paramenters for each inventory item. The new price would then have to be uploaded to our seller account. The program must be able to differentiate between inventory being shipped directly from our warehouse (non-fulfillment), and inventory shipping directly from the warehouses of the online retailer(fulfillment - we ship inventory to the retailer, then the customer purchases the inventory as if they are purchasing it from the retailer themselves, and the retailer ships it directly). For fulfillment items the bot would be comparing to prices from other fulfillment sellers, and from the retailer, only.
3. The program would need to allow for certain competing sellers to be excluded from the comparison.
4. We would need to be able to limit the amount that the price could be changed, for example no more than $3, etc.
5. We would need to be able to change the time intervals when this would be done, for example every 5 minutes, every 10 minutes.
Project would need to be completed by the end of May, 2011. Thanks.
4 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 238 $ pour ce travail
Here is Experts solutions Inc.. We are working with the name of Experts Solutions Inc. You can even feel free to ask any other requirements regarding this work Thanx alot Waiting for your reply!!!