We would like a bot that is able to change our selling price based upon the price of our competition. The inventory in question would be items fulfilled by a m a z o n, meaning our stock that is stored in their warehouse, and ships to customers directly, as if being purchased from a m a z o n themselves.
The bot would need to:
1. Log into our seller account, and capture the current inventory prices. This may include 1-50+ pages of inventory, with 25 items per page.
2. Compare our price with other sellers, and with a m a z o n themselves, selling the same item in the same condition, then if our prices is not the lowest it would have to be lowered anywhere from 1 cent to 99 cents lower than the lowest competitor. The new price would then have to be uploaded to our seller account. There would have to be a way to differentiate between inventory that ships from us directly (non-fulfillment), and inventory in the fulfillment program.
3. The program would need to allow for certain competing sellers to be excluded from the comparison.
4. We would need to be able to limit the amount that the price could be automatically lowered, for example no more than $3, etc.
5. We would need to be able to change the time intervals when this would be done, for example every 5 minutes, every 10 minutes.
We know very little about programming. We need to be able to use the program with as simple of an interface as possible.
Project would need to be completed by the end of May, 2011.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $85 pour ce travail