- 3 - 5 years’ experience across online, web and eCommerce
- Proficient with open source Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Awareness of the main web development technologies such as PHP, SQL, HTML and CSS. An understanding of other related and relevant technologies is also required.
- Knowledge of web analytics (Google Analytics etc.), A/B, Multivariate, UX, Customer Flow, Conversion etc.
- Co-develop & implement a web development & e-commerce strategy to support lead acquisition, leading to customer acquisition & retention.
- Ensure ongoing usability and website optimisation to deliver evolution of all GQA site design, content, usability and functionality.
- Partner daily with the marketing team to increase the volume of high quality traffic to our websites through best practice online marketing and web techniques.
- Possess strong analytical skills to deliver regular performance reports for all GQA websites, platforms and associated technologies. Thereafter providing the Marketing Director and wider leadership team with direction on how and where we must evolve to drive customer engagement and maintain our best in class position
If you are looking to get on board with a market leader and one of the fastest growing companies in the industry then make the best career decision ever. Send us your resume.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $227 pour ce travail
I have more than 10 years of experience in PHP and open source, also have experience of handling complex project and I'm very much confident that I will able to manage this project. Please give chance to prove myself.