Desired data to be recorded includes:
(A) which words are displayed and in what order, which are selected without replacement from multiple word banks
(B) participant responses to displayed words, which will be from participants pressing one of two pre-assigned keys (P/Q in current design)
(C) reaction times of presses (time in between each word’s display and participant pressing each item.)
Intended task function:
(1) Several word banks are pre-coded in, representing different word categories of interest. (typically 2 banks of words, though a customizable number would be preferred)
(2) The task randomly displays a word from one of the banks, sampling without replacement.
(3) This word will be displayed on participant’s screen.
(4) After each word is displayed, participant will respond by pressing one of two pre-determined keys (P/Q) on their keyboards, conveying a yes/no type response.
(5) The task records which word was displayed, and from which bank.
(6) The task then records which key was pressed.
(7) The task also records the length of time in between the display of the word and participant’s response.
(8) The process above repeats until the number of words displayed reaches a pre-determined limit. Sampling from the different word banks should be balanced so participants receive equal numbers of words from each bank.
(9) When done, task terminates and the participant can move to the next page in the survey. If data has not yet been passed to Qualtrics already for recording, it will all be sent on advancement to the next page.
Free versions of Qualtrics survey-building are available at [url removed, login to view]
If for some reason passing of data directly to Qualtrics is not feasible, freelancers may propose the development of alternate approaches that still allow linking of data (e.g., accepting unique ID’s from Qualtrics and saving data via a different means. However, a version with full integration is strongly preferred.
It may also be the case that consistent and reliable recording of reaction time across multiple computers (item 4) is not possible while meeting the other requirements (note: computers used will be similar and collocated). This requirement can thus be relaxed, but working solutions will be preferred.
1. Working framework of task that can be run in a standalone web-page.
2. Demonstration of function inside (otherwise blank) Qualtrics page, with means of data recording.
3. Demonstration of reasonable consistency of reaction time data across multiple environments (including effective understanding of any necessary constraints such as browser type).
The actual task will have three blocks:
1. a short practice block where participants see a few words on their screen and are able to practice responding with p/q. This will use separate words.
2. a full block with all the words desired.
3. a final, recall block. This is simply a text entry field where participants write in all the words that they can remember. This should be timed entry, approximately 3 minutes available for entry.
A screenshot of the task has been uploaded.
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1914 pour ce travail
Let's discuss more about project to finalize the proper scope with estimated cost and time so ping me over the freelancer chat.....I will share some demo as well for recent works if you want to check. You can also c Plus
Hi, I have 3 years + experience of front end and back end development. I will be interested in long term relationship. Please reply so that we can discuss details.
Hi, Nice project you have there, let us help you with it! Our team is Russian-Canadian. We code in PHP. Check our recent projects here [url removed, login to view] Here’s a little video about our team too! ht Plus
Hello! I have expertise in Wordpress plugin development / customization / setup / installation / and developed various plugins from scratch, as well as decustomised many to add more functionalities to them. I have g Plus
Hi, First of all happy Merry Christmas to you and your family and an advanced good wish for coming new year 2017! This is not a small project which you have described. I respect your experience working with freelance Plus
Hi, Dino here, I would be interested in discussing this project with you. Thanks for the consideration, I hope to hear from you [url removed, login to view] check my profile. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Plus
We are a London (Shoreditch) based web development studio. Please get in touch to discuss further. Following are some of our recent projects; [url removed, login to view] A social media post scheduler and manager Plus
Hello, We have accomplished 90% of the project which is similar of your requirement. All we need 10% customization as per your requirement set and specifications. I want to discuss in personal chat in order to explore Plus
HI, I can assist you with this Project. Here is a sampling of the few of my work contained at my portfolio: [url removed, login to view] I highly value professionalism and hold myself strictly accountable Plus
hello we are more than 6 + year experienced programmer team & we provide you our best Quality App, beyond your desires with Long terms tech support & [url removed, login to view] provide me your Ionic/phonegap/corodova hybrid ver Plus
Hello ! We want to discuss about your project as we have experience in it. What Differentiates us from the other freelancers : # Experience of more than 5 years in Unity 3D, Xcode, CoCoa 2d, Phonegap and major Plus
Hello, I have read the project description in detail carefully. I would like to assure about my understanding of the project which confirms me about doing this for sure. Further for making it perfect, lets have a c Plus
Hi, Kindly share me more details so that i can give you estimated time and cost. [url removed, login to view] tuition center management application, [url removed, login to view] For parents panel pl Plus
My name is Mike, I’m from UK. I work with individual clients and agencies who have design, development and SEO needs. Your project description sounds interesting to me and I do have skills & experience that are require Plus
Dear Client, Greetings from Flowgica technologies, I have experience with these skills. We do have similar experience doing something similar to yours therefore I am looking forward to discuss more about more details a Plus
I can do your work. Since 2011 i am doing this work professionally. My skills are psd to html, Latest Bootstrap, WordPress theme development and plugin customization, joomla and php website development, php, mySql, js, Plus
We have 40+ experienced developers. We are working in these languages and tools Codeigniter , OpenCart, Wordpress and other Web solutions . Our strengths are web development, PHP, ajax, CSS, HTML , Web Service, Android Plus
Offshore/Onshore IT application development company, Experts from India having range of Skills available in our In-house staff: Dedicated: Website Developer,Android Developer,Software Developer,Graphic Designer, EComme Plus