We have existing BigBlueButton v2.2 installation and we have customised the HTML5 client with our needs. We need the following changes to be done in the HTML5 client application.
1. When the meeting starts all participants must be mute. Echo test window should not be shown. (we are facing an issue when Echo test is disabled and all participants mute when joined, the mute/unmute button remains in state "not muted" even if the participant is muted on join.)
2. When a call is in progress buttons/icons for mute video etc should be hidden. These buttons should show up when the user moves the mouse or touches the screen on mobile.
3. Add icon as End meeting only for the owner of the meeting. Clicking on this button should end meeting for all participants. (We have removed the top-right original 3-dots menu which has the "End Meeting" button). So add an additional button besides Logout button as End Meeting which is visible only for moderators and when clicked it asks confirmation whether to really end the meeting.
4. It should be possible to get a link for live streaming on Facebook and YouTube. There is a package which does this. So work is to install and configure this package.
5. Change BBB icons from meeting UI, recording UI and favion to our icon. Also change any name BigBlueButton to our name.