I have problem understanding and implementing the Spark Mainframe Library and I need help/ support from Spark experts who have Scala and Mainframe knowlegde who can help me answer and implement the following:
The solution that I need to implement is explained in the following Github link:
[login to view URL]
Questions with which I need support are:
1. Build the Package, explain and eventually demonstrate how it is built
2. Add this to the --jars command line path.
3. Explain and demonstrate what --driver-class path is.
4. Explain the this bit of code "SPARK_MAINFRAME_CONNECTOR_CLASSPATH=$SPARK_MAINFRAME_PATH/target/scala-2.10/[login to view URL]:SPARK_MAINFRAME_PATH/lib/[login to view URL]:SPARK_MAINFRAME_PATH/lib/[login to view URL]
$ bin/spark-shell --jars $SPARK_MAINFRAME_CONNECTOR_CLASSPATH --driver-class-path $SPARK_MAINFRAME_CONNECTOR_CLASSPATH"
5. Implement the solution as explained in the link
I am having deep experience into Spark and Big data. My experience also includes real time analytics. It will great working on this assignment.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de €152 pour ce travail
Hello I am working in Bigdata/Hadoop technologies for years. I worked in Hadoop, Mapreduce, Spark (Streaming & MLLib), Kafka, ELK Stack, Cassandra, MongoDB, Postgre. I implemented above using Java Scala and Python. Plus
Have 10 years of IT experience with more than 5 years of experience in hadoop technologies like hive,pig,spark,sqoop,map reduce and [login to view URL] have very good experiemcence in Java,scala,Python and shell scripting. Wo Plus
Hii there, I have 3 years of experience in spark and big data.i am new to freelancer thats why i am charging low. Ping me we can have discussion on this problem. I won't charge for discussion. Relevant Skills and Expe Plus