I can find a designer to create a pretty UI after you have completed the project.
You can use just standard controls/colors. It is OK.
How long would it take to complete?
Well I'm not a designer therefore I will not draw necessary artwork for this app. I can implement it with standard controls/colors and then you will be able to include your artwork. If you will submit necessary artwork during this project I will use it instead of the standard controls/colors.
I'm making all necessary functions without the UI design. If you are looking for someone who will do the design as well, you need to find another person.
me 2 days ago
I would like this App to be almost exact clone of Event Check-in & Check In Easy.
With the exact same features & same look including sync with iCloud if possible.
They are giving free trial event if you download & activate account.
once you do that you can see and test all features.
YOU CAN COPY THIS APP I DO NOT NEED IT TO BE UNIQUE.
[url removed, login to view]
Check In Easy
[url removed, login to view];mt=8
Event Check-in features:
1. Guest list management - add guests manually or batch upload via an Excel .csv file
2. Use multiple iPads to check-in your guests - hugely useful for large numbers of guests or multiple entry points
3. Synchronise data across all your iPads - real-time consolidated guest lists and attendance figures
4. Customisable app backgrounds - brand your check-in experience; its the first thing your guests will see
5. Post event reports - find out exactly who attended your event, no reconciliation of paper guest lists required
- Work online or offline ... no internet, no problem
- Fast guest name search for manual check-ins ... no more fumbling with clipboards
- Add unexpected guests ... capture their data on-the-spot
This project is very simple for someone skilled in IOS App development.
Here is what I need.
I Produce events.
I have a big guest list each event.
I want to be able to use my iPad or iPhone and be able to check
the guestlist people in and mark them as arrived on the list. (with a check box or mark their name in green)
Instead of using a pen & clipboard and scratching their names off
I wish to simplify the process with an iPad/iPhone.
I need to be able to easily import the guest list into the device preferably by CSV and/or iCloud or similar.
The list can be quite large sometimes 1000+ names.
I also would like this App to be able to sync with iCloud (or something similar) to update the list as people check in.
To clarify if I were to have 2 staff members with iPads checking people in
I do not want someone to use the same name on the other staff member & get in free. (same name twice on the different iPads)
I also would like a tab that give the total guests that attended & total that did not attend.
Watch the video I have included. I want all those features.
I DO NOT NEED TICKET OR QR CODE SCANNING.
Also a search bar at the to to look for names easy.
I would like to also be able export final data as a CSV and email statistics as well.