To develop seasonal templates for our electronic newsletter, using the software link below. Four templates required, based around our seasons - Summer, Autumn/Fall, Winter, Spring. Each template will be 10 pages of newsletter. We will insert all appropriate details/text.
[url removed, login to view]
It will go something like as follows -
• Front Page
• Intro Page 2 & 3
• Page 4 & 5 – Introduction to our winemaker & what’s happening in the winery and vineyards
• Page 6 & 7 – Bistro & Extensions, theme Summer Days at Clyde Park, new tasting room, new menu
• Page 8 & 9 – Wine Club / Club Clyde
• Page 10 – Functions at Clyde Park, and Pop – Up Catering
A bit about Clyde Park -
Exceptional hand crafted cool climate wines & gourmet foods made with outstanding local produce at our Bistro.
Clyde Park uncomprising approach to winemaking & viticulture has put it to the forefront of the Geelong region growth as a premium wine region of Australia.
With some of Geelong’s oldest vines in this cool climate region our approach in the vineyard is very much a hands on technique, whilst in the winery we adopt a hand’s off approach of allowing the fruit and terroir to come alive in every bottle.
Our wines includes aromatic whites of Sauvignon Blanc & Pinot Gris, along with the regions cool climate strengths of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Shiraz.
Clyde Park prides itself on sustainability practices, a few points to highlight are;
- Vineyard sustainable practices include, home grown organic compost for all our vines followed by heavy straw mulching. This occurs yearly on a rotating basis.
- Our wine barrels; 80% of our barrels purchased from France this year for 2016 vintage were 100% carbon neutral.
- No herbicides have been used in our vineyard for 6 plus years.
- Our flock of Black Faced Suffolk lambs roam the vineyard freely from April to October acting as lawn mowers & fertilization managers.
- Selected bistro food scraps are fed to Isa Brown girls for regeneration & new production of eggs. The balance of food scraps go into compost production assisting the veggie garden & the vines with better soil.
We are an Australian, family owned, cool climate Vineyard, featuring old woods and a rustic feel.
Please check our website for further information - [url removed, login to view]
Photos ideas from
Instagram - [url removed, login to view]
Facebook - [url removed, login to view]
Project Timeline - first template draft to be received before Friday January 13th 2017.