Website development and design. Shopping cart development. eCommerce integration to make our company processes more efficient.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking to update our entire website, shopping cart, and all related functions including:
- Website design.
- Website development.
- eCommerce integration with
o A customer account management solution to replace our Access database. We are open to/seeking ideas here. Any solution that allows us to maintain customer contact information and order history.
o Order notification automation sent by email to our employees.
o Order confirmation automation sent by email to the customer with information specific to the course purchased.
o Automated course email reminder sent to customers.
o Financial reporting that can be sent to or easily accessed by our accountant.
- Ability to update course location and date information (changes yearly).
- Ability to easily update website content.
- Flexibility for future online course development through moodlerooms.
- Website > social media > SEO optimization that will help generate sales (lowest priority of this project)
WHAT WE WANT:
- A clean looking, easily navigable, professional / helpful / informative / easy-going feel that matches our brand.
- A shopping cart / payment gateway that is efficient and saves us as much time as possible with backend processing.
- A website and payment system we can that allows us to update minor changes ourselves.
WHO WE ARE:
Connole-Morton currently sells license exam prep courses and continuing education seminars in Montana. Our customers are seeking to obtain their real estate or insurance license or are looking for continuing education courses to maintain their license.
An individual goes to our website, chooses either Insurance or Real Estate > selects their course > selects a corresponding city and date > fills out there contact and payment information > then submits the order. ORDER SUBMITTED >> We get notified of the order > process the credit card by hand > individually send each customer an order confirmation > and enter each customer and their purchase information into an Access database. We’d like to take out/replace as many step as possible from our order processing standpoint. We’d also like an informative helpful website, along with a clean, efficient method for payment processing. Ideally, our new website and eCommerce solution will result in less phone calls, and less in-office order processing.
WHAT WE HAVE:
- A new logo, color scheme, and branding to be implemented.
- A current, functioning (albeit outdated) website to use as reference.
- A professional, friendly, prompt person to work with, myself :) .
- A parent company website that we would like to replicate the feel and look of (well, the look to a certain extent). Our new logo is an example of where we are headed in terms of aligning ourselves with our parent company.
- We currently have approximately 120 people per month purchase courses through our current system. Courses range in price from $150, to $389, to $650. It goes without saying, but obviously, we are looking for the lowest possible processing fees and/or potential shopping cart renewal fees as possible based on these approximate sales. We accept Visa, MC, AMEX, and Discover.
Thanks for checking this project out!
ADDITIONAL NEEDS / THOUGHTS:
- 100% responsive – support any mobile devices
- Social icon link or feed
- Customer sign in & signup option + Facebook Signup
- Customer my account panel
- Add to cart & checkout page
- Customizable email templates
- Customer automated generated invoices
- USPS shipping integration
- Admin panel – admin after login add / edit/delete any category/product etc.
- Category wise product list & view page
- Admin can check also product order list
- Admin panel – edit promo/offers
- Admin panel – Change header Slider Images
- Admin panel – Manage the customers
- Admin panel – View Orders
- Admin panel – Change order status
Décerné à :
67 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1648 $ pour ce travail
I am ready to get started right away.... Can I have more details? can we chat on skyp? My distinction, payment after your complete satisfaction with the resulted task.