Our company is looking for talented and experienced freelancers to join our team.
Freelancers bidding on this project should have multi-disciplinary experience in graphic design, web design and coding (desktop and mobile).
Full details will be shared with the freelancer awarded this project.
This project could lead to other opportunities as we have other initiatives on the back burner!
We’d like to start with a 10 hour (paid) trial to see if it’s a good fit before committing to anything long term.
- You think out of the box
- You are pragmatic
- You pay attention to details when you create graphic assets or code
- You go extra mile
- You come with genuine ideas
- You are driven by outcomes
- While communication may not be your greatest strength… you are capable of explaining and commenting why we should stick to your idea
- Java, JSP
- Google app engine
- Google endpoints
- Google maps (geolocation, distance, directions)
- Maximum of 12 JSP/HTML pages
- Website logo
- Simple and vivid user interface/user experience
- Client-side validation w/integration to backend (Google endpoint)
- Review and approve wireframes and mock ups
- Review and approve main page
- Review and approve successive pages
- Test and make sure all functionalities are working as expected
Support for all modern browsers
Angular for client-side programming, preferably
Ease of maintenance (well formatted, well commented, no usage of external libraries if not required, etc...)
All content used (eg. Images, Icons, etc...) must be free of any copyright
Are YOU this person? If so, hit the ‘BID ON THIS PROJECT’ button now! :)