This job is to do some subtle animation on a static image. Please take the attached image called "[login to view URL]", which is a Star Trek starship master systems display (schematic), and add some subtle animation to make it more interesting to look at. I'm looking for you to create a 60-second video is that seamlessly loops.
I'm looking to spend about $100 on this project.
This whole job has to be done in 48 hours. This is just a quick job.
We are an elementary school Haunted House that is doing a Star Trek scene this year for our event.
Please see the other attached image called "[login to view URL]", which shows the 7 areas of the image that I would like to have animated. I don't have exact instructions for how to animate these areas; please use your own creativity. The goal is to make the schematic image look more interesting as a video.
The 7 areas of the image that I would like to have animated are shown in "[login to view URL]", and here is a brief explanation of the sort of thing I'm looking for to animate them:
1. Shield: An oval energy field of some kind.
2. Nacelle: Have a repeating "energy wave" that goes through the yellow shapes, in a repeating pattern, from right to left, to make it look like the engines are running.
3. Warp Core: Have a subtle upward energy field that makes the warp core look alive.
4. Deflector: Add a glow that increases and decreases in a repeating pattern.
5. Gauges: Make these three gauges go up and down randomly.
6. Computer: Add some tiny subtle blinking lights to turn on and off randomly.
7. Make the vertical elevator car move up and down the track, pausing in the middle periodically, like an elevator would. Also, make the horizontal elevator car move left and right on the track, pausing in the middle periodically.
I know I'm not giving a lot of direction here. I'm not very picky about the details. The main thing is for it to look cool, and to get this done in the next 48 hours.
Don't use the "[login to view URL]" file in your animation. That file is just to show you the areas that I need animated.
Instead, use the "[login to view URL]" file. It measures 5820x2500 pixels (an unusual size). Make an animated video that is that same size (5820x2500) that is 60 seconds long at 29.97 frames/second. It is important that this video loop seamlessly.
I would be happy to help you with your project and would be able to start working on it right away. Please give me as many details as you can. Thanks!
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $190 pour ce travail
Hello rforgaard, I'm interested in your project and looking forward to helping you achieve it greatly, please look at my portfolio and send me a message to show you more samples and to discuss more about the project a Plus
Hey fellow trek-ie I’d love to animate the png for you, happy to work with a tight deadline . Thanks -Zac Portfolio :[login to view URL]
Hi There, We are expert in creating 2D animations we will create custom animation according to your requirements kindly have a look at our portfolio I hope you will love to see the quality of our work. Show Reel: Plus
I read your (Graphic Design) project details and interested to work on it. I will provide you Quick draft after awarding. I am here for long term work relationship and will give 101% best output. I have experience Plus