Please take a moment and pay attention while reading the description:
I would like you to (re)create a music website.
It would be great if you could recreate this modern feel of [url removed, login to view] (important)!
I would like to add this to my existing WordPress blog as a free to use service for SoundCloud users which enables them to create a Follow to Download Gates/Campaigns (Fan Gates) for their songs/uploads.
In order to use this free service, a user will have to:
1. register (using e-mail and password / part of WordPress system)
2. then connect their SoundCloud account (log in using SoundCloud connect is a must)
To create a free Fan Gate, a user will have to:
1. Log in; using e-mail and password or SoundCloud connect,
2. Then click on ''Create a New Fan Gate'',
(after logging in, a user will be taken to his profile where all Fan Gates he had created so far are listed along with statistics - how many downloads and followers did he get).
3. Select a Track from a drop-down menu which lists his SoundCloud uploads/songs,
4. Upload the song in mp3 format (150 MB max),
5. Click on ''Create FanGate''
The most important thing is:
In order to create a FanGate, a user will have to follow certain users of our promotion network on SoundCloud. When somebody wants to download a song using someones FanGate, they will have to follow the user who has uploaded the song and our default accounts too.
The point is that we get a new SoundCloud follower every time:
1. someone creates a FanGate
2. someone downloads a song
I hope I've managed to explain what I expect. Please contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to working with you.