Looking for someone to quickly put together a short, basic, stick-man like animation to show the benefits of user training. I don't want anything overly fancy, but I don't want crude either. I'd like a subtle hint of humour about it.
It may be used during a 20 minute presentation, covering many other topics, so it must be a very short animation.
Unfortunately I need the animation by Sunday 7th Jan.
The point of the animation is to show; that without intervention from Management... the IT techs spend all their time fire-fighting; they don't work on a "new project", and that the answer is to 'train' users correctly, to reduce the number of incidents (fires), freeing up some techs to work on the new project.
The idea of how the animation would work is as follows:
• 3 IT techs working on a "new project"
• A separate group of a few office workers, working at their computers... a fire breaks out at one of the office workers desks... at which point a panicked stick-man impression needs to be given for that office worker, with gesticulating limbs (calling for help)
• an IT tech runs over and starts putting the fire out...
• another fire breaks out and another & another... so that all techs have run over and are now firefighting and no tech is working on the "new project" - which is stagnating
- there needs to be enough fires on the go at once to justify that ALL techs are deployed to fire-fighting, otherwise the argument could be made that one tech should remain on the 'new project' while the others deal with the fires
- show unhappiness for "workers" that are having to wait for a tech to come put out their fire, to convey that users are easily displeased if they don't feel they're being attended to promptly enough.
• this only needs to go on for a short while, as each fire is extinguished by a tech, another fire should spring up on a different "worker" preventing any tech from being able to return to the "new project"
• after a short while... a manager stick-man needs to appear and call one of the techs over - at which point the tech dons a "graduate cap/mortarboard/oxford cap" (indicating teaching/learning) -
• the new 'graduate' tech - moves systematically from worker to worker; teaching them (convey teaching somehow), again only a short time on each... with the result being a significant reduction in new fires from any worker that has been trained, (but there must still be 'some' new fires occurring)
• within a short amount of time, the number of 'current' fires & frequency of new fires should be low enough that one of the fire-fighting techs can return to work on the new project,
• when the 'graduate' tech finishes training all users, they lose the graduate cap & resume work on the "new project", so only a single tech continues to fight the fires (which are now so few & occurring infrequently enough that a single tech can cope) and the majority of office workers are happy.
I don't mind if to keep the animation length to a very short clip, that it appears "sped-up" i.e. fast movement... if anything while fire-fighting, this may add to the 'panic' impression and be of benefit...
As mentioned earlier, ideally I'd like this to be a humorous/lighted-hearted way to make the points mentioned in the summary.
28 freelance font une offre moyenne de £141 pour ce travail
Hello, I have read your description. I can create stick character animations as per your requirement. Also I can finish it up to sunday. I can provide any output for powerpoint. Relevant Skills and Experience I am wor Plus
Hi there, check out our portfolio here: [login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Experience We are a team of animators, designers, & Video editors having more than 7 years of experience in 2D/3D animation, Whiteboar Plus
Hello sir. we are quite interested in this project, You can check our work at [login to view URL] looking forward to hear from you, Regards Bharti Creations Relevant Skills and Experience flash Proposed Plus
Hi, Read your job and would like to produce high quality stick man video for you. I have been producing video since 2012. My stick man video: [login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Experience My show reel: https:// Plus
Hi, I am a professional Animator, Illustrator & Motion Graphic Designer with more then 10 years experience. Ready to help you create stick man animation as described Relevant Skills and Experience I’m expert in using Plus
Hi, I have done same work before this. Please check my projects. I request you to see my portfolio here.. Relevant Skills and Experience I am working as professional designer, 2D animator & Illustrator artist. See fu Plus
Hello Plz have a look at my portfolio i can make you an amazing eye catching presentation with an animation you are looking for plz send me a text message to discuss more about same.
Hello, I am a professional freelancer in the audiovisual area. I finished my degree in Computer Engineering at the Catholic University. I will provide you a great work quality and professionalism. Relevant Skills and Plus
Hi, I just read your job post and I'm confident in doing some great work for you. However, to do a perfect job, I would like to discuss more in details so that I can reach to your imagination. Raman Relevant Skills a Plus
Hi I would love to work on your project. Please contact me for portfolio. I have a BFA in Graphic Design and powerpoint presentation experience Relevant Skills and Experience SKILL:- PowerPoint, Infographics, Plus
. My quote is Based on the details provided in project. I am here for long term work relationship, so will give 101% best output from my end so that you will consider me only for future job. Relevant Skills and Exper Plus
Hi, let us work on this project I will create a nice presentation on Prezi that you would definitely love it! the animation sliders will work very smoothly. Message me for more. Thank you Ravi Sharma Relevant Skills Plus
Hello, I’m a professional illustrator (character design, children books, comic and animation). I understand the requirements for this job. This is my portfolio: [login to view URL] Relevant Skills and Expe Plus
Hello, how are you? I have read the details provided, but please contact me so that we can discuss more on the project. I don't outsource like most people do ensuring quality work on time Relevant Skills and Experien Plus